She may not give up your exercise plan.
After more than a year of exercise, at least five days a week, I think I am an intermediate boxer. I can make yoga headgear anywhere. In the last 10 kilometers, I also subtracted a mile per minute, and this spring I signed up for another race.
Fitness is an important part of my life and is understatement. No, not only because it helps me maintain my weight and health, but also because it adds happiness and confidence to my daily life.
Those endorphins are not kidding. Finally, after a couple of weeks of trying, being able to lift a little more weight or finalize a boxing combination is also (if not more) more satisfying to me than a delicious glass of wine.
A woman who chooses a healthy lifestyle and regards fitness as a part of her daily work, the reason is that she did not go to class or get on the right track for you. Exercise is to enrich her life. So one day, when I’m in love, my future partner needs to know something about dating a fitness enthusiast.
1. If there’s a class, practice, or training session happening the next morning, you can bet she will either call it an early night and go home (without you) — lest she wake up at 5 am, scramble over you in the dark to get her workout clothes on, and make absolutely zero apologies about being up so early and interrupting your sleep.
2. She’s going to want to eat. A lot.
3. But no, it’s not nice or fair game for you to make jokes or any backhanded judgment about how much she eats.
4. And while yes, she’ll want to house burgers every now and again, chances are she’s going to want to fuel her body right for her workouts. (She’ll just get fries and a salad.)
5. She’s not keeping in shape for your benefit. She does it for herself, you’re just lucky to reap the side effects.
6. Don’t ever tell her you like girls “without too many muscles.” Go find another girl if that’s what you’re into.
7. Just because she runs around in sweats and spandex all the time doesn’t mean she doesn’t like an excuse to get dressed up every once in a while.
8. Just because you’re naturally faster or can put in more reps than her doesn’t mean she’s less athletic, or she needs to do what you do.
9. In fact, sometimes you might even think her workout is — yes, really — hard. Even if it doesn’t look like it at first. Even (and especially) yoga.
10. All those technologically advanced fabrics that wick sweat? They also let her know when you’re staring at her butt. She will know. Every time.